The Surveillance and Targeting Systems (STS) Product Line within the ISRS Mission Area has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant. This position will be supporting the teams with daily business administrative and coordination responsibilities, including preparation of presentations and reports, arranging meetings, tracking expenses and arranging domestic and international travel, management of calendar, interfacing with other functions and Raytheon businesses, external customers and suppliers, and performing special projects as required. In addition the role will manage telephonic communications, and perform other administrative tasks as necessary to promote effective and efficient operation of the department. The successful candidate must have the ability to understand the workflow of the business area and add value by being able to prioritize. The Executive Assistant will be expected to foster a collaborative work environment while balancing the needs of internal staff and external business partners. It is essential that this person exercises excellent judgment and discretion when interacting with others and in managing information. The ideal candidate is professional, organized, able to multitask, and has strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Assist with the preparation of internal management reports (weekly/monthly) and presentations ensuring on-time delivery
- Attend meetings; capture actions and maintain action list to ensure follow up
- Coordinate materials prior to meetings
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Interface with senior level external and internal customers
- Calendar Management, meeting schedule and coordination with internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships and communication channels with other executive assistants
- 6+ years of professional administrative experience supporting a senior leader in a medium to large organization
- Experience handling confidential and non-routine information
- Experience managing multiple calendars – arranging time and logistics in domestic and international settings
- Experience interacting with senior levels of leadership effectively
- Experience in proactive management of work products, anticipating needs, requirements, and actions.
- Demonstrated efficiency on use of personal computers and MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to prioritize work within a multi-tasking environment and stay on top of task deadlines and due dates
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; able to communicate well and respond effectively and with good judgment to non-routine requests or situations
- Excellent customer service skills (presence/phone) – professional, positive, and collaborative attitude
- Experience planning and organizing schedules and events
High School Diploma or equivalentDesired Education:
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university 145990
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.