General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops, codes, deploys, and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Designs and maintains internal websites using WordPress
2. Configure and implement out-of-the box SharePoint sites to include but not be limited to web parts and workflows/service.
3. Train staff on the use of system.
4. Design and create SharePoint templates.
5. Develop metadata and taxonomy based on user requirements to ensure view and structure of application fits user requirements.
6. Configure search scopes; configure Permission/Access Control
7. Document library and list setup and customization.
8. Design and implement out of the box and customized workflows and page views
9. Provide support for installation, farm configuration and use.
10. Provide consulting support to internal personnel and other customers.
11. Provide SharePoint assistance ranging from system information and/or documentation to system configuration and problem resolution.
12. Participate in project meetings and initiatives for customers.
13. Serve as a resource for solving user problems and confer with senior engineering staff to resolve more complex problems.
14. Interact with groups as appropriate to efficiently respond to user requests/problems.
15. Perform other, within scope, official duties as assigned.
10+ years of related SharePoint experience.
Experience designing, creating, and maintaining internal websites.
Experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 Configuration & Design/Customization
Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Office 36
Experience supporting/administering SharePoint on premise and/or Online
Must be able to gather and translate user requirements to technical solutions and implement those requirements
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BA/BS in a related field
Related IT Certifications preferred (SharePoint)