General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks
Works closely with Architects/Engineers to coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and maintaining the IP telephony voice communication architecture and its associated network connections and component hardware
Providing engineering analysis and resolving voice/call center issues, determining and documenting problem root causes
Providing technical training, documentation, and technical assistance to Help Desk personnel and other organizations
Work with network operations group to resolve SIP/Cisco/Skype problems
Work closely with Help Desk personnel and vendors for upgrade/change device hardware and software
CCNA and/or CCNP
Ability to work on own with discretion and with limited supervision good customer service skills with good communication skills and solid work ethic
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager 8.6+ preferred
- Must be able to operate independently with little or no supervision and must work well as a member of an integrated, interdisciplinary team.
- Candidate must be able to meet German TESA requirements.
- Candidate must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification requirements on day 1.
- Candidate must obtain ITIL Foundation certification within 90 days of hire.
German TESA requirements:
- A bachelors degree plus 3 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- An associates degree plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- A major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience, OR;
- 11 years of recent specialized experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter
BA/BS or higher in a STEM field