EPBL: Sr. Logistics Clerk-Warehouse (GLOG05)
- Military veterans preferred
Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
This position offers no relocation assistance or remote work possibilities. Duties must be performed on site at a warehouse in the Hill AFB/Ogden, UT area.
- Under general supervision, coordinates and expedites the flow of material, parts, and assemblies
- Establishes and communicates completion dates for deliverables
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Maintains related records
- Stamps identify information and shipping instructions on containers.
- Contacts vendors by mail, phone, or visit, to requisition materials and verify or ensure shipment of goods on promised dates
- Arranges for distribution of materials upon arrival
- Inspects products for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications
- Works to meet schedules and support requirements to meet customer satisfaction
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues
- May be designated as a “lead” worker
- Works within established policies and/or precedents
- Skill in military and/or industrial inventory and material management techniques which include packing, handling, storage and preservation.
- Experience may be necessary for those aspects of transportation efforts that relate to the handling of hazardous materials for both domestic and international shipments
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Ability to learn and use Maximo warehouse management software
- Ability to learn D035
- Greenbelt certification, desired
- 4 years of directly related work experience
Job: Global Asset Management
Primary Location: US-US-UT-Ogden
Req ID: 1084516
More Jobs For Veterans...