KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Work with employees and company contacts to process time-sensitive expense reports and documents for reimbursement on a strict deadline schedule
- Audit employee expense reports for compliance to company policy, JTR & FAR travel regulations
- Verify the internal consistency, completeness and mathematical accuracy of reports, lists, calculations and postings
- Work with employees and internal contacts to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Solve routine problems of various complexity following established policies, practices and procedures
- Works under general supervision and follows established procedures for routine tasks
- Enter data, scan & upload documents, and general filing
- Provide assistance as required to the entire AP Team
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 2 years relevant work experience required
- Ability to concisely communicate orally, in writing and electronically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Associates or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred. (a non-business degree with significant direct experience may be substituted or 2 years relevant work experience) preferred
- Experience utilizing Deltek Costpoint, T&E and / or Impromptu is desired
- Experience working in Federal Government Contracting environment is desired
- Experience processing expense reports within Federal contracting requirements
- General knowledge of government travel regulations and relatability to government contractors employee travel
- Ability to reason and apply both rules and general guidelines to various situations
- Ability to operate a keyboard and 10-Key Calculator, fully and completely.
- Ability to sit at desk and / or stand to file, for extended periods of time
- Ability to adapt to changes in responsibilities as the needs of the company change and grow
- Customer Service Center experience a plus
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to cover department responsibilities
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Primary Location: US-US-AL-Huntsville
Req ID: 1084592