KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Work with vendors and Company contacts to process time-sensitive documents for reimbursement on a strict deadline schedule
- Verify the internal consistency, completeness and mathematical accuracy of reports, lists, calculations and postings
- Work with vendors and internal contacts to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Solve routine problems of various complexity following established policies, practices and procedures
- Works under general supervision and follows established procedures for routine tasks
- Enter data, scan & upload documents, and general filing
- Provide assistance as required to the entire AP Team
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 2 years experience required
- Ability to concisely communicate orally, in writing and electronically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience utilizing Deltek Costpoint, T&E and / or Impromptu is desired
- Experience working in Federal Government Contracting environment is desired
- Customer Service Center experience a plus
- Ability to operate a keyboard and 10-Key Calculator, fully and completely.
- Ability to sit at desk and / or stand to file, for extended periods of time
- Ability to adapt to changes in responsibilities as the needs of the company change and grow
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to cover department responsibilities
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field: (A non-business Bachelor’s Degree with significant direct experience may be substituted)
- Direct experience with Deltek Costpoint and / or Deltek T&E software
- Two years relevant work experience in Government Contracting Background
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Primary Location: US-US-AL-Huntsville
Req ID: 1084607