Systems Engineer / Manassas, VA
Job ID: 493664BR
Date posted: Aug. 14, 2019
Description:This position is for a Systems Engineer (SE) in the Engineering & Technology organization for Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems (RMS). The work will be performed in Manassas, Virginia.
Will assist with specifying software-level requirements for developing web-based applications using web service architectures. Candidate will be expected to participate in the SW development process to the development life cycle. The candidate may also support Software Development and Test & Integration as part of the full life-cycle experience in an Agile environment.
• Must be self-motivated and work well in small to medium-size groups
• Must be able to understand the "big picture" of task and have critical problem solving skills
• Will perform system analysis and requirements decomposition
• Will perform system modeling
• Will develop and document overall design
• Test Method definition, Test Procedure development, Test conduct
• Requirements verification
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Ability to obtain a clearance
• Agile process
• SysML/Magic Draw
• Web based software development
• Signal Processing
• Basic database/SQL knowledge
• General web services / architecture experience
• Hadoop High Performance Computing Technology
• Team leadership abilities a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Requirements Development
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)