Multi Function Information Systems Analyst
Job ID: 496514BR
Date posted: Aug. 14, 2019
Program: Embedded Services
Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 employees work with our partners around the world to bring the latest technology to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Division located at the Palmdale, CA facility.
The selected candidate will function as part of the IT support team; managing multiple closed environments, ensuring patching, STIGing, and infrastructure deployments for their assigned programs. They will perform as an SME for Supercomputing and Linux which will include deployments across multiple programs. This will include documentation development and cross-training for existing staff.
Active Secret Clearance
US Citizenship Required for this facility.
• Active Secret Clearance (investigation within 6 years)
• Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance
• Ability to obtian DoD 8570 IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+, CASP, CISSP) within 90-days of start date.
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Experience in Classified IT Program Support
• Experience with Linux Operating Systems (i.e., Red Hat Enterprise Linux, IBM/AIX, etc)
• Experience with HPC Administration and xCAT (Extreme Cluster Administration Toolkit)
• Experience with storage services (i.e., NetApp/EMC hardware, software, tape management, disaster recovery practices)
• Experience with Scripting and Automation (i.e., Perl, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
• Experience with Virtualization (i.e., VMware, Horizon, vSphere, vCenter, vCloud, vRealize, NSX, vSAN or VXRail)
• Experience with leading projects in relation to the delivery of IT services.
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS, etc.))
• Ability to lift 30 lbs
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Requirements and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Implementation
• IT Related Certifications (i.e., MCSE, VMWare, Network+, Cloud+; Linux+; Network+ce; LPIC-1 Linux Admin, etc.)
• Knowledge of multi-factor authentication
• Knowledge of perform Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software installations.
• Knowledge of operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Knowledge of Network Protocols (i.e., TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (i.e., Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Win10, etc.)
• Knowledge of the Agile Framework Principles
• Active Top Secret Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day