Program Management Support
Job ID: 496810BR
Date posted: Aug. 14, 2019
Description:Program Management Office (PMO) Support for the F-35 Logistics / ALIS team:
* The successful candidate will ensure consistent and accurate reporting within submission deadlines throughout the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting cycles for required ALIS Sustainment Program plans, reports, presentations, and other deliverables. To include, but not limited to:
* PMO Business Rhythm Support – Support for weekly 5-blockers and bi-weekly business performance
* New Business to Contract Coordination – Working across New Business, F&BO, and Program Execution
* We need some general checklists to ensure we have all of the required customer and program management documentation (IWADs, PDs, Baseline Kickoffs, GRID loading, etc.) and ensure we are executing seamlessly as we work our way from RFP through Baseline Complete.
* Grid Alignment support – Pull reports and analyze GRID data/ensure updates made from team/Proposals correctly aligned.
* PM Action Item Tracking – Customer Review Action Item tracking/working with team to update.
General PM Support – Support pop up/customer meeting prep to pull together content from existing sources, support “special assignments” from PMs, and focus on process improvement actions.
* Project and/or Program Management training or experience.
* Ability to coordinate and prepare Program Plans, reports, or other business rhythm artifacts.
* Familiarity with PowerPoint and experience building presentations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of management and customer organizations
*On track to obtain an appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment
Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is required.
* Familiarity with Lockheed Martin Program Planning and Cost Controls
* Familiarity with Lockheed Martin Business Systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Co-op/Summer Intern
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Program Management
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: PART-TIME 9A-less than 40 hrs/wk,Fri off in 2nd wk