Mult Func Fin Analyst Sr
Job ID: 496950BR
Date posted: Aug. 15, 2019
Program: GMSS International Aftermarket
Description:The Global Military Systems and Services Aftermarket business is seeking a Program Finance Senior Analyst to support a portfolio of ~ 6 fixed-priced contracts that support international military customers across multiple platforms.
The selected candidate will responsible for the coordination and execution of all financial reporting requirements for the various contracts. The position will partner with the Program Management team to ensure successful execution of contract requirements, with a focus on developing accurate financial reporting. This includes developing and reporting Estimates at Complete (EAC), evaluation of risk and opportunities, earned value reporting, P&L and Balance Sheet oversight, and various ad-hoc requests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and support quarterly Estimate at Completion (EAC) / CSR reporting process for designated contracts to ensure focus on effective cost management
• Support earned value monthly reporting including Program reviews and COBRA and Winsight loads
• Support monthly reporting, close, outlook forecasts, and Long Range Plan (LRP) for Orders, Sales, EBIT and Cash
• Provide analytical support and guidance to the Program team and work closely with the Sikorsky Finance organizations including GMSS, Core FP&A and Controllers
• Establish new contract revenue worksheets, SAP project, and performance obligation setup
• Support ad-hoc reporting and analysis to Programs and Finance Leadership
• Must have a working knowledge of basic EV and related applications; Primavera, Winsight, Cobra.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work complex issues, and meet deadlines
• Ability to apply organizational, planning, management, problem solving & execution skills to multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously, taking only general direction from management
• The ideal candidate should have excellent analytical, communication, and time-management skills, be a self-starter and be team oriented
• Knowledge of Earned Value (Winsight, Primavera, Cobra, SAP)
• Experience supporting RMS CSR EAC requirements
• Working knowledge of F&BO support requirements
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)