Signal Processing Systems Engineer
Job ID: 493694BR
Date posted: Aug. 14, 2019
Description:This position is for a Signal Processing - Systems Engineer in the Engineering & Technology organization for Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems (RMS) on the ARCI program. The work will be performed in Manassas, Virginia.
Will assist with specifying software-level requirements, design documentation, algorithm design, and Matlab modeling the for tactical sonar systems.
Many of our teams operate in agile development environments,
affording our engineers multidisciplinary interaction as well
incremental feedback to provide the greatest value in our
products. You will have an opportunity to make a
difference and grow your skills and experience for your
• Must be self-motivated and work well in small to medium-size groups
• Must be able to understand the "big picture" of task and have critical problem solving skills
• Will perform system analysis and requirements decomposition
• Signal Processing
• Calculus and Linear Algebra
• Debug and Problem Resolution
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a related field
• The ability to obtain a Secret security clearance is
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• C/C++ Programming Language
• Agile process
• Working knowledge of Signal Conditioning, Beamforming and Post-processing techniques
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Specialty Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day