Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Budget Analyst to join our team in the Arlington, VA area to provide administrative and budget analysis support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing administrative support to manage office tasks and processes and to document policies and procedures
• Collaborating with budget analysts and stakeholders to create, coordinate, and consolidate program review products and budgetary data for Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution cycles
• Making decisions concerning the preparation and tracking of financial transactions and recommending solutions to complex budget problems supporting multiple programs, locations and government customers
• Providing support for a financial system, coordinating budget-related tickets, new functionality, testing, and documentation
• Providing budgetary analyses in various Headquarters Budget functions and inputting such as Budget Formulation, Justification, Execution and Tracking
• Have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility and be JAFAN 6/0 eligible
• Have had an SSBI conducted within the last 6 years
• Associate’s degree (preferably in a financial or business discipline) or 2 years of additional years of experience
• Experience performing analyses in various finance and accounting functions such as Budget Formulation, Budget Justification, Budget Execution and Tracking/Review
• 2 years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
• Solid understanding of the Federal Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution Process (PPBE) process
• Demonstrate professional skills, dress and demeanor appropriate for supporting senior officials
• Experience producing professional and accurate reports and documents
• Demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and MS Word
• Ability to work independently and identify potentially more effective methods of operation
• Have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Knowledge of Momentum Financials
• 5 or more years of experience using a federal financial/accounting system, preferably with updating accounts, records, reports, and controls
• Experience using advanced features of MS Word and MS Exce
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.