Raytheon IIS is seeking a successful candidate to provide system testing, repair functions and technical support of the AN/AAQ-29 and the AN/ZSQ-2 Electro-Optical Systems at a Forward Depot located at Ft Campbell, KY. Responsibilities include but are not limited to mechanical, electronics and laser fault isolation, repair and testing of the systems listed above and the controls and displays at this Forward Depot and on the customer's aircraft. Other duties include system support, fault isolation, software and firmware loading on the customers’ aircraft, if needed, at numerous locations in the United States and OCONUS. Must be able to analyze and document complex problems, report in web based repair data base and work with the customer and the program office as required.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Must be a US Citizen with current/active Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable amount of time.
- Candidate must possess strong electronics background and mechanical skills.
- Candidate must possess excellent troubleshooting skills, able to fault isolate, work and make repair to hardware using engineering drawings, ATPs, ARDs and standard shop practices.
- Proven ability to coordinate and set repair priorities, and able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Have a working knowledge of electronic test equipment.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal oversight, have the ability to work independently.
- Work on and around operating aircraft, and on an active flight line.
- Have good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management within the company as well as with external customers.
- Fundamental knowledge of asset management, processes and practices; excellent organizational, Problem solving and computer skills.
- Heavy lifting required (up to 65 lbs.).
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed.
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- Soldering, Test Equipment Familiarity (oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Demonstrated computer experience.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar applicable degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.