Colorado Springs, CO
Raytheon is currently seeking a Drafter/CAD Operator to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) Sustained Support Contract (NISSC). NISSC will provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States.
NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS, Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
As the Drafter/CAD Operator at CMAFS your duties include:
- Perform required drawing updates from various installs/de-installs within the CMAF complex including updates to 21 CS mission systems Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages within 30 calendar days
- Updates to Communications-Computer Systems Installation Record (CSIR)
- Drawings for outside plant, inside plant and all infrastructure, equipment, and systems at CMAFS
- Must have a current Secret Clearance and be able to keep it
- Must be experienced with AutoCAD and other drafting applications
- Be familiar with Digital imaging techniques
- Planning and preparing graphic presentations of complex items
- Proficient AutoCAD and Microsoft software & basic function of CorelDraw, Adobe Creative Suites Construction and/or manufacturing background helpful but not required
- Have demonstrated experience and capability with interfacing with the Air Force Customer at very high levels as well as interface with multiple DoD agencies
- Understanding OPSEC requirements for the USAF
- Experience with DoD processes and procedures
- Ability to have number of jobs "open" and working at any given time
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- High School or equivalent with 4 plus years experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.