Raytheon Company, a world leader in precision geo-location systems and operations support, intends to offer a proposal for an upcoming contract to provide 24/7/365 geolocation support to a customer near Augusta, Georgia.
The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
* Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
* Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government
* Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
* Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same
* Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
* Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
* Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff – both direct and indirect
* Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
* Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff
* Assist the Government PM by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to Congressional Questions for the Record (QFRs)
* Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits
* Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the Government PM
* Provide Contractor input to the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews, as appropriate
* Provide guidance and direct tasking for Level 0, 1 and 2 program managers if any are assigned to the contract/program
* Communicate issues and solutions to the broader Government management structure as requested by senior Government leaders
* Fifteen (15) years of experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
* Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
* Knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
* Demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
* At least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
* Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Senior Level, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 3 certification in Program Management.
* Master's Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
* Military experience, preferably deployed to combat zones; and experience with preparing and delivering briefs to senior military and Government civilian leadership.
US Citizenship and Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with minimum Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph adjudicated within the last five (5) years and eligible for upgraded access to Full Scope. Active Full-Scope Polygraph (FSP) highly preferred.
This position may be contingent on contract award and also requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.