Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Initiates, facilitates, and leads meetings with end-user and internal staff members. Acts as user liaison between professional departments and ServiceNow Family; leads others to adhere to established industry best practices, standards, and quality.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow ensuring optimal use of the current platform
- Thorough understanding of ITIL principles
- Stay abreast of current and emerging data technologies
- Identify and resolve complex problems and issues
- Maximize the maintainability of the ServiceNow platform
- Design, develop and implement ServiceNow integrated testing and training
- Transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans and develop technical specifications
- Deliver efficiencies and improvements of standard processes and new procedures
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve ServiceNow issues
- Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow development experience required
- Proven progressive project management experience working independently as well as in a team situation meeting aggressive deadlines
- Experience leading projects requiring an end-to-end workflow perspective, a high-level overall understanding of ServiceNow, and considerable knowledge of ServiceNow end users
- Demonstrated use of relevant “out of the box thinking” in conjunction with organization wide standardization
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and managing multiple priorities
- Proven ability in workflow, data analysis and design techniques, including needs assessment, specification development, quantitative methods, planning and gap analysis
- Past success leading meetings between business stakeholders, technical resources and third parties for business requirements and technical solutions
- Experience working with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team, and interacting with all levels of the organization
- Proven familiarity with relational databases
- Experience planning and organizing day-to-day activities
- Demonstrated use of effective communication and interpersonal relations to achieve established goals
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- ITIL certification preferred
- ServiceNow Administrator certification required
- Project Management certification (PMP, CSM, etc.) preferred
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.