This is a Cyber Defense Technologist II position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) El Segundo, CA facility. Supports multiple programs administering the Cybersecurity duties as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for information systems processing. Will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements are implemented and functional. Will conduct reviews of hardware and software baselines. Can conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance and Access.
U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position needs an Active Interim U.S. Security Clearance as of Day One of Employment.
Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 Certification IAM Level I (one of the following – Security + CE, CAP, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.Required Skills:
- Experience with National Security Information System related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
- Risk Management Framework experience.
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- BS Degree in an Information Systems/Technology related field with 2 years of directly related experience;
- AA/AS Degree in an Information Systems/Technology related field with 6 years of directly related experience; or
- 10 years of directly related experience in lieu of Degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.