Raytheon System Engineering team is looking for talented Software Systems Test Engineerwho are ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow their career contribute and contribute to making the world a safer place for our Aurora Colorado Campus. Are you ready, then Raytheon is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed. Click here to view a brief video and learn more about our Aurora Campus:
Raytheon is seeking a Software Systems Test Engineer for programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions mission area in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Software Systems Test Engineeryour duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the planning and conduct of Test activities; define test plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex testing program; establish methods and techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, write test procedures and reports, and conduct tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
- Utilize broad knowledge in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Lead teams in conducting tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $40K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired by Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Current SECRET clearance
- 6+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Test engineering experience on a software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Test procedures
- Experience with test script or automation development
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Current SSBI or active TS or SCI security clearance
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Test Automation (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.