Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented, Windows System Administrator interested in joining our team in Reston, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Systems administrators maintain operational stability and evaluate Windows operating environments for Cybersecurity / STIG and CIS compliance.
• Identification, tracking and change management coordination for vulnerabilities across the enterprise as well as patching and remediating known vulnerabilities across the landscape.
• Systems administrators also assist with plans of action and mitigation for IA vulnerabilities that cannot be immediately closed.
• Successful candidates must be able to analyze and resolve issues with the Windows 10 operating environment.
• Other areas of expertise should include, but are not limited to, system administration, application support, performance tuning, Citrix and Windows Cyber Security. Previous experience in setup and administration of enterprise scale Windows Active Directory Networks and Group Policy is also a plus.
• BS in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 5 years hands on experience supporting system builds, patching, and deployment
• Must be US Citizen
• Must be able to pass Security Clearance
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.