The Space and Airborne Systems Division (SAS) engineering organization is seeking current and future engineering leaders committed and passionate about creating innovative and cost-effective Test and Evaluation solutions. Our world-class Radar product-line portfolio satisfies a diverse group of civilian and government customers, each with its own challenging mission objectives and capability needs spanning ground, airborne, and space platform applications.
The candidate will work with the IPT Lead, interact with other engineering disciplines, report to line management supervisors, and work with experts in various disciplines (e.g. manufacturing, supply chain, quality, specialty engineering, etc.) in the requirement flow down, integration, verification, and test of the radar systems.
Responsibilities and opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Radar system integration lab/test equipment set up and operations
- Execution of System Integration and Test, Field/Site Support, and Flight Testing
- Development of subsystem and system emulators/simulators solutions (software and hardware)
- Radar System requirement flow down
- Radar System test procedure development
- Data reduction and analysis
- Architecture and implementation of test solutions for System Integration Labs (SIL)
- 4 years of Engineering experience
- Experience in preparing and executing integration, verification and validation
- Must be able to perform shift work and occasionally work weekends
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
- U.S. Citizenship and the minimum required U.S. Security Clearance
- An integrated software and hardware skill-set preferably with an emphasis on application to the test and evaluation environment.
- Experience in the development and delivery of Radar Systems and technologies
- Knowledge of engineering development life cycle events (PDR, CDR, Test Readiness Reviews), requirements flow-down and traceability.
- Experience with prototype hardware integration, flight hardware integration, software integration, independent verification and validation, system acceptance testing, test data analysis, test program definition, and test procedure generation
- Radar System Integration Labs (RSIL) experience.
- Flight Test experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related discipline
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related discipline
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.