Who we are!
Raytheon BBN Technologies, located in Cambridge, MA, is seeking an Associate Software Engineer to join our Sensor Systems group. Our world-class team works with a broad range of government agencies to solve problems that are both technically challenging and cutting-edge. Applicants must have educational or practical experience with C or C++ and Linux. Educational or practical experience with embedded software generation and testing, research, Matlab, and real time software is a plus!
Our work makes a real impact to operational systems. You will solve challenging problems including:
* Developing sophisticated detection and classification algorithms against state-of-the-art threats;
* Designing and implementing complex software to optimize sensor system life;
* Supporting real time evaluation of your designs in realistic mission scenarios; and
* Optimizing algorithm architecture for the highest performance.
BBN offers a fast paced, collaborative environment with the opportunity to contribute to multiple projects. Career growth is encouraged through support for publications and participation in leading research conferences, training, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement. We offer industry-leading benefits including 401K matching plan, retirement contributions, performance based bonuses, and flexible work hours.
What will you need?
* BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related disciplines.
* 0-2 years of experience. New graduates are welcome to apply.
* Position may require some amount of overnight travel.
* The ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. A willingness to apply and US citizenship are required. An active security clearance is highly desired.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance 147025
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.