The Business Development & Strategy (BD&S) Operations organization is a highly collaborative team bringing best practices and innovation into the business of doing business development.
The Customer Engagement Manager may be headquartered in El Segundo, CA or McKinney, TX and report to the Senior Manager, Business Development Operations. This position is a critical role in the SAS BD&S Operations organization responsible for developing and managing customer engagements at SAS facilities, managing events/tradeshows, and BD&S employee engagements. This position will be required to travel to provide onsite support at select events and Trade Shows. In addition to day-to-day tasks, this role will also be involved with several special projects to continue supporting a “best in class” BD&S organization. The successful candidate will be highly organized, able to influence others to drive action, and able to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and support customer engagement opportunities to include identifying, managing, and coordinating executive management contacts, domestic and international trade show participation, and messaging coordination.
- Collaborate with Communications function to prioritize Trade Shows and develop branding/messaging at Events & Trade Shows
- Support development of the Senior Customer Contact Plan
- Develop and support internal employee engagement events to include BD All Hands Meetings, annual BD Forum, and cross business Home on Home meetings
- Manage SAS BD Learning processes to ensure the entire BD&S organization understands the tools available and have training opportunities for professional
- Develop and manage content for monthly BD&S newsletter
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience in project planning, project management, customer engagement, or event/visit planning,
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic environment with time criticality
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multi-functional business partners to develop event strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals and environments
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. DoD or higher Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Fundamental knowledge of Raytheon products, market, and DoD customers
- Fundamental knowledge of IPDS
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in Business or related discipline
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.