Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
As a member of our diverse team, you’ll support Salesforce Cloud migration effort within a large federal government agency. Candidate should have a background in technology with a strong history of secure technical implementations. Additionally, the candidate should have experience working with security compliance and associated industry/government standards. Candidate will work closely with a supportive and talented team of ISSOs supporting multiple agency systems.
The candidate should be familiar with the following DHS 4300A security policies. The candidate should be able to monitor and enforce security controls for technical, operational, and management support. The candidate will need to be vastly knowledgeable in developing and documenting system security plans, contingency plans, and other security related documents. This candidate will need to identify, create, track and remediate any system vulnerabilities. This candidate will be responsible for preparing system artifacts for annual system audits. This candidate should have an understanding of reviewing vulnerability scans. This candidate should have experience in completing multiple Authority to Operate (ATO) security packages. This candidate will need to be knowledgeable in plans of action and milestones (POA&M)s Management. This candidate must be able to establish system-level POA&Ms and implement corrective actions to develop, implement, manage, and track actions as required by OMB and DHS.Requirements
Government Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidate must be able to favorably pass government background investigation
- U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
* Master's degree in a discipline related to functional work and 10 years of relevant work experience or equivalent.
* Minimum of 3-5 years specific experience with NIST 800-53 policies.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to state messages in a clear and concise manner over any form of communication.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and re-prioritize work in a fast paced environment
* Senior level of experience in engineering IT systems, as well as working knowledge of current technologies.
* Ability to learn an application environment in order to update or create supported security documentation.
* The candidate will perform all tasks related to perform a system Certification and Accreditation and assuring the system is compliant with all required security controls as defined by agency policies.
* The candidate will review system configurations to ensure they are in accordance with agency hardening guidelines.
* The candidate will review all proposed change requests related to system design / configuration and perform security impact analysis.
* The candidate will review monthly vulnerability scan reports and track and address weaknesses in POA&Ms as needed.
Minimum of 2 years' experience working with Platform as a Service(PaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) preferred.About Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.