United States of America - Indiana, Odon
1) Research, analyze problems and determine logistics element(s) requirements with minimum supervision.
2) Perform customer interface with minimum supervision to define and report the status of routine tasks.
3) Provide material management support with planning, storing, and controlling navigation material and equipment.
4) Prepare and process DD1149s, DD1348s.
5) Conduct surveys on navigation system needs and equipment requirements.
6) Conduct updates of navigation laptop computers using established processes and procedures.
7) Conduct physical equipment inventory, maintain 98% inventory accuracy, package and prepare equipment for shipment, create/retain/file receipt, shipment and material movement documents.
8) Conduct testing and evaluation of laptops using established processes and procedures.
9) Schedule and develop test plans in coordination with Engineers.
10) Transport and move material as needed. Maintain forklift certification to support movements.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business/Logistics or related field and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Good communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. The position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance. Must be able to lift up to OSHA one person limit of 50 lbs.
Some laptop computer systems software and hardware update skills.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 223496BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.