Kennedy Space Center
United States of America - Florida, Kennedy Space Center
Purpose and Scope:
The majority of the work for this position is to perform the full range of subcontract administration from pre-award through closeout. Perform post-award phases of the procurement process including correspondence, negotiations, monitoring, contract close-out, file maintenance, and interaction; researches, analyzes, coordinates, develops and maintain documentation.
1) Ensure procurement practices, transactions and documentation comply with Company policies and procedures, contract requirements, and
2) Review and process procurement requisitions.
3) Coordinate, develop and produce a wide range of procurement documentation.
4) Develop and maintain electronic procurement files including monitoring and tracking of subcontractor invoices and deliverables.
5) Obtain and evaluate proposals and quotations; determine offers responsiveness, responsibility and eligibility for award; participate/conduct
discussions and negotiations; determine source selection.
6) Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, inter-department and internal department personnel.
7) Provide assistance in coordinating, developing and producing proposals.
8) Provide assistance in coordinating, developing and producing procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection
plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statement of work, data submittal requirements and proposals preparation
9) Monitor small business activities for the division including, coordinating with technical staff, maintain records, and participating in small
10) Support Company's compliance with Government socioeconomic programs and initiatives.
11) Maintain a filing system and is responsible for correspondence on contracts and procurement matters.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline and five (5) years of job related experience. Must be able to generate subcontract and follow through to close-out. Knowledge of procurement process desired.
Good written and oral communication skills; familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel programs, SharePoint, and integrated software applications are required.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness. Must be detail oriented and possess planning/organizing skills. Must be able to successfully work multiple tasks under short turnaround deadlines.
Hands-on expertise in subcontract administration.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Commercial Management / Contract Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 217298BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.