Logistics Supply Clerk
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
Logistics Supply Clerk 2 Responsibilities:
- Reports to the E-Team Supervisor.
- Utilizes the program selected software to enable implementation of the TRM program
- Monitors and optimizes equipment redeployment cycle times.
- Establishes a schedule, collects and reports accurate data relative to asset utilization, location and characterization.
- Keeps accurate records of equipment accounts.
- Performs the actual movement of all test resource assets as required by program objectives, either within the site or between sites in concert with the Expediter.
- Assists Area Leader as required.
- Perform calibration coordination activities including test equipment pick-up and delivery service.
- Identify and coordinate redeployment of surplus assets throughout TRM.
- Performs monthly assertions for all onsite assets and upload data.
- Perform asset disposition/scrapping as requested.
- Track down lost assets.
- Provides special project support as needed.
- Maintain high work standards with limited supervision.
- Suggest and participate in continual improvement practices and process for Test Resource Management.
- Follow all site and KBR HSE&F requirements, training, and procedures
- High School Diploma or Equivalent w/ 2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Aerospace test equipment types and configurations.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Functional knowledge of TRM test equipment databases and business systems.
- Individual must have good written and verbal communications skills.
- Individual should have a thorough comprehension of an engineering laboratory environment.
- Individual must be able to interface effectively with other personnel and be able to take ownership of their area of responsibility.
- Should be familiar with standard PC applications.
- Knowledge of inventory database management software.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to use handheld scanners and similar data capture equipment.
- Ability to enter data into TRM support systems and extract information for analysis and reporting.
- Ability to recognize and comply with warnings and alerts in laboratory and engineering test environments.
- Learn the workflow processes approved for use and assist in application and/or measurement consultation as required.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: US-US-AZ-Phoenix
Req ID: 1085159