Sr Project Engineer
- Military veterans preferred
Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Candidate will carry out technical co-ordination and interface, which may include business travel and tasks may include.
Assisting the Engineering Manager to ensure:
- Ensure good communication between KBR and clients and subcontractors.
- Ensure engineering issues are well communicated within the team and with other non-engineering disciplines
- The disciplines timely review of client comments and subcontractor comments and reply return on design deliverables
- Compliance with the design basis and assurance that deliverables meet client needs
- Ensure that the engineering scope of work is clear and understood by the discipline leads.
- Co-ordination and oversight across disciplines in the production of their deliverables to support progress goals and milestones.
- Debottlenecking of technical issues across the disciplines
- Reporting and tracking of progress and key technical concerns to engineering manager
- Attending and input to regular meeting with disciplines, client, vendors and subcontractors where appropriate
- Implementing technical corrective actions as necessary (lessons learned)
- Ensure engineering focus on internal changes as well as change to Contractors scope (PMC role)
Job: Project Engineering
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Leatherhead
Req ID: 1083834
More Jobs For Veterans...