Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
Project controls manager to lead a small team of cost controllers and planners for KBR on a FEED project.
Project strategy, undertaking planning and methods studies to help the PM optimise future outcomes;
• Scheduling including development, updating and maintenance;
• Cost estimation, cost engineering/control and value engineering;
• Risk management, including maintaining the risk register and risk analysis/assessment;
• Earned Value Management and Earned Schedule, including WBS, OBS and other breakdown structures,
• Forensic Assessment for required diagnosis of schedule and cost
• Supplier performance measurement / oversight (but excluding contract administration
Providing project controls support for major onshore development. Understanding client reporting and invoice requirements for lumps sum and reimbursable contracts.
Control of cost allocation, forecasting of costs, progress reporting and trend analysis.
Degree in an engineering discipline
Planning, progress measurement, earned value management, cost control, budgeting, change control, invoice preparation, client interfacing, managing teams, understanding of finance and accounts.
Experience of working on oil/gas projects and with clients in the Middle East.
Job: Project Controls
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Leatherhead
Req ID: 1085172