The Raytheon Global Security Services Leadership Development Program (GSSLDP) is a two-year rotational program designed to develop leadership talent within a dynamic Raytheon Global Security Services (GSS) organization. The LDP is the strategic, early career component of an integrated talent development construct designed to attract, and develop transformational leaders. The GSSLDP is structured to provide rich development opportunities through targeted experiential and applied learning.
Members of the GSSLDP will rotate into two, 12-month challenging assignments intended to provide a breadth of experiences in a number of GSS Core Capabilities. The rotations include a generalist experience in Industrial Security where you will learn and implement the requirements for the protection of information that is vital to our nation's security as well as a specialist assignment in another core capability designed to provide experience and develop competencies within the following disciplines:
Industrial Security International Security
Information Assurance Physical Security
Special Programs Investigations & Counterintelligence
The GSSLDP features the following:
- Rotations to multiple business areas across the U.S.
- Possible international assignment
- Competency based development planning
- Executive exposure to senior GSS leadership
- Three weeks of intensive applied learning
- Extensive experiential learning
- Cross functional opportunities and engagements
- Ongoing developmental feedback
- Off-program placement opportunity that aligns individual goals with business needs
- U.S. Citizenship status
- Recent university graduate (graduated within 18 months prior to start date)
- 3.25 Cumulative GPA or greater
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving skills
- Eligible to obtain Top Secret Clearance
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- BA/BS degree by June 1, 2020 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition.
Applicants must be mobile and willing to relocate during the programNOTE
- Internship in the Defense Industry or with related USG Office
: U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance
. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Interested job seekers must apply online at
to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.