GFM Warehouse Supervisor:
Supervise daily operation of the GFM Warehouse Inventory Management and Plant Clearance activities.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Perform all administrative functions associated with supervision of GFM WIPS team (currently ten WIPS), i.e., time cards, daily assignments, monitor training, etc
• Monitor warehouse associated work queues, deploy workforce accordingly
• Provide PRISM guidance to hourly work force
• Maintain and monitor Warehouse performance metrics
• Support maintenance of Warehouse command media: Work Instruction, JHAs, OD’s
• Support building safety initiatives
• Audit support: DCMA Government Property, Safety, and various program specific audits
• Work with other functional organizations to provide direction and guidance relative to warehouse operations and associated Government Regulations
Four year degree in related field
• Min of four years experience in similar role
• SAP experience: PRISM Inventory and Warehouse Management functionality
• Familiarity with Government Property regulations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in directing hourly employees
• Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Work PowerPoint
• Secret Clearance Required
Security Clearance Requirements
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of a Secret security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any any other protected factor..
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.