What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a Manager III Subcontract Program Manager, you will lead critical supplier integrated product teams through multiple program phases including development, production and sustainment. Full accountability and authority for leading and managing assigned subcontractors for one or multiple subcontracts and / or programs. This role supports the Undersea Business Area within IDS’s Seapower Business.
This is a results-oriented role with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and risk management. Your general responsibilities will include management of Integrated Supply Chain activities, Integrated Master Schedule inputs to the program and analysis and reporting of financial and performance data. In addition, you’ll use your communication and team building skills to report program status and critical issues to your internal customers, Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) leadership, and work closely with other Cross Business Teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
Undersea Business Area is located in Portsmouth RI.This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- Supporting Integrated Supply Chain activities to ensure program objectives are met in a timely manner to include subcontractor (or product family if applicable) financial, technical, quality, programmatic, and schedule performance
- Supporting planning, execution and reporting of material and labor budgets via rigorous Earned Value process, sales & EAC inputs
- Serve as the main focal point to the subcontractor and program management office
- Developing and executing a sourcing and subcontract program management strategy that addresses overall program capture needs and execution
- Leading proposal efforts as the Supply Chain lead
- Leads team normally composed of engineers, quality and procurement personnel.
- Supporting development and execution of risk and opportunity management plans, including Six Sigma / continuous improvement activities
- Supporting leadership reviews, including Gate reviews, Monthly Operations Reviews, Customer and Program Reviews
- Serving as a key contributor in a Cross Business / Integrated Product Team environment
- Supporting the operational, technical and financial health of subcontracting / material through assessments, measurements and metrics
- 10 years’ experience in any of the following areas: Program Management, Project Management, Subcontracts, Contracts, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Supplier Management
- Experience working in cross-functional or Integrated Product Teams or experience with project or program management
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- EVMS Certification
- Experience developing and managing requirements and deliverables from task statements and/or Statements of Work (SOW)
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
Required Education: Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon. • Follow @Raytheon on Twitter • Follow Raytheon on YouTube • Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn • Follow Raytheon Company on InstagramAre you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience with Supply Chain processes and functions
- Estimate at Complete (EAC) Process / Formulation
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Cost Account Manager Experience / Responsibility
- PMX Certified Level 6 or Equivalent
- IPT Leadership
- Subcontract Management understanding (including FAR/DFAR)
- Subcontract negotiation experience
- Experience with transition to production and hardware development programs
- Experience using Product Data Management tools and MRP systems such as PRISM
- Advanced Degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.