Raytheon Company is seeking an Integrated Program Team Lead (IPTL) to provide leadership, strong analysis to trends and day-to-day management for a large portfolio of Test Automation Projects in a challenging and dynamic environment. This role provides the specialized expertise, organizational capability, and readiness to meet demanding mission objectives across a variety of technical and operational environments.
The IPTL will provide leadership, management oversight, and tactical direction across various matrixed, multifunctional teams composed of Raytheon and subcontractor Teammates. The IPTL oversees a cross functional engineering team accountable for development, integration and deployment of automated test solutions.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Ensures that all test automation engineering activities are performed and completed in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner without compromising the quality of the performance and deliverables. The IPTL is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required.
* Serves as the official point of contact to maintain close liaison with various stakeholders, creating a spirit of partnership that will provide business and technical advice and ensure the success of the program.
* Exercises management and operational control while retaining full responsibility for the performance of assigned work.
* Collects and manages the Prime Program’s requirements and ensures that the Test Automation solutions and personnel are fulfilling these requirements.
* Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other areas within SAS Test Automation
* Minimum 8+ years of experience managing complex programs with history if demonstrating the following qualifications:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels including senior executives
* Strong performance in the management of programs with a history of assignment to positions of progressively greater authority and responsibility
* Excellent leadership and team-building skills including leading matrixed teams, Demonstrated ability to influence; action-oriented leader who values collaborative teaming
* Experience developing and implementing strategic plans. Strategic mind-set capable of tackling complex problems
* Demonstrated success in managing complex program task prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, and conflict resolution
* Strong communication skills enabling support of off-site teams.
* Up to 25% travel
* Experience working in Test Engineering, Operations and/or Program Office
* Master's Degree or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with ability to meet PgMP eligibility Requirements
* Ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.