Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
Are you results-oriented with a track record of success in customer satisfaction and team building? If so, this Material Program Management Lead may be of interest. As a Material Program Management Lead for the Barracuda program, you’re responsible for management, coordination and oversight of all supply chain accountabilities, including management of Supply Chain participation and input to the Integrated Product Development System Gate process and management and execution of multiple critical subcontracts. In this role, you’ll also define Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule inputs to the program, and will be involved with aggregation, analysis and reporting of financial and performance data for all GSCM activities. You will be responsible for leading a team of Global Supply Chain professionals deployed across the elements of the Barracuda program with emphasis on execution, accountability and program growth.
As a Material Program Management Lead you’ll also provide Supply Chain program status and communicate critical issues to both the external and internal customers, offering solutions and implementing corrective action within a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you’ll possess outstanding team building and development skills and will work closely with other Cross Business Teams and Integrated Program Teams to achieve both Supply Chain and program objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.Required Skills:
- Oversee all Supply Chain activities to ensure program objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Support of planning, execution and reporting of material and labor budgets, Earned Value Management, Estimate at Completion reporting, and Annual Operating Plan.
- Work as key contributor in a Cross Business Team environment
- Conduct supplier flow downs and Supplier Management Best Practices which include risk mitigation and material program plans.
- Develop and execute risk and opportunity management plans, include 6 Sigma activities.
- Support proposals.
- Support leadership reviews including Gate Reviews, Monthly Operations Reviews, Customer Reviews and Program Reviews.
Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree Desired Skills:
- 10+ years of Supply Chain, Manufacturing Operations, Engineering, Program or Project Management or planning experience
- Experience with Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Experience leading teams and/or resolving issues across multiple disciplines / functions
About RaytheonRaytheon Company is a global technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems brings together the talented professionals, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that ensure the success of our customers’ missions worldwide.Key elements of our growth include our strong commitment to the global marketplace and our superior employee benefits package, including: Medical, Dental and Vision available on Day 1, Holiday time, Paid time off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules (Every other Friday Off!), 401K with match, Employer Contributed Retirement Income Savings, Employee Discounts, Performance Sharing, Educational Assistance, Continuous Learning and much more.Required Education (including Major):
- Risk Management experience
- Knowledge and experience working with FAR, DFAR
- Experience leading or supporting proposal efforts
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills required to effectively manage a large, complex Bill of Material
- Certified Material Program Manager
- Experience with PDM and PRISM
- Advanced degree
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
Bachelor Degree in either Supply chain management, Technical discipline, Business Administration or Finance
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
KEYWORDS: MPM, supply chain, Zumwalt, FAR, DFAR, EVMS,This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.