Entry level position with direct training to set and adjust gages to standards required by manufacturing and Assembly and Test departments.
- Ability in use of gage blocks, horizontal trimos and other gage setting devices.
- Will maintain electronic inventory records using SAP or other system, as well as gage calibration records, for all gages issued and returned from the manufacturing, Assembly and Test departments, and outside vendors.
- Attends to the receiving, handling, storing, issuing and delivery of perishable tooling, fixtures, gages, shop supplies, and safety items (PPE).
- Must be able to take direction and work in a team environment interfacing with internal and external associates.
- Must be able to relate to and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
- Must be able to solve problems of moderate scope referring all other problems to the department Supervisor or Manager.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, be able to lift forty pounds, and either already have or be trained in order to receive a fork lift license.
Education & Skills:
- Requires high school education. Some college preferred.
- Computer skills preferred, but will train as needed.
- Knowledge of gage setting, perishable cutting tools, grinding wheels, fixtures and abrasive products is a plus.
- Working knowledge of database systems as it applies to the department is a plus.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Electro/Mechanical Technicians
Primary Location: US-US-AZ-Phoenix
Req ID: 1085198