Who we are!
Raytheon BBN Technologies (BBN) is looking for creative, talented individuals to join our world-class Analytics and Machine Intelligence unit and to help us advance the state-of-the-art in our areas of operation. Our work ranges from seminal research and development to advanced fielded solutions. BBN's research team collaborates with universities on a range of cutting edge projects. Our research activities drive the development of industry-leading 24x7 solutions and their deployment into demanding user environments.
We're looking for a Software Engineer II for a small group devoted to developing and supporting a speech recognition system and related software. A person in this position will work closely with the rest of the group, researchers, and customers.
What will you need?
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 2 years of relevant experience; or a Masters degree and 0 years of related experience
• Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Strong communicator with the ability to address customer needs in a dynamic environment
• Can participate in all parts of the software life cycle from initial design to working prototype to deploying at production scale collaborative environment
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME / BENEFICIAL
• Experience with RESTful services
• Experience with containerized software for continuous integration, delivery, and deployment via Docker or similar tools
This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances a U.S citizenship will be required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.