|This position can be an Electrical Engineer II or Sr. Electrical Engineer I based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and responsibility requirements for the position.|
Candidate will work under limited supervision to manage the production manufacturing and test process through one or more phases of the product life cycle, including product development, transition to production, sustained production and depot activities. Position is for first shift; however, the manufacturing environment can operate multiple shifts including some weekend work so candidate must be capable of supporting this schedule.
Tasks may include the following:
- Assist in the development of test equipment and establishment of test requirements and procedures.
- Accept new or modified test equipment for production use.
- Ensure the operation of test equipment and associated work instructions are accurate.
- Creation and maintenance of manufacturing bills of material and production routers.
- Ensure test equipment and software meet the test requirements specified for the product.
- Monitor and improve the test process through analysis of predictive metrics of trends, failure modes, and test yields.
- Develop test flow charts and test capacity analysis.
- Maintain changes to the test equipment technical data package which includes drawings, test instructions, test position manuals, and system software.
- Assist and direct hourly personnel in non-routine fault isolation, diagnose, and repair of the product or test equipment.
- Lead root cause and corrective action investigations and present findings to management.
- Provide technical training in both product and test equipment to production test specialists and Metrology personnel.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience in 5 of the following 7 skills:
- Working knowledge of electronics and electrical circuits as well as fault isolation practices.
- Development of test equipment and establishment of test requirements and procedures or maintenance of changes to the test equipment technical data package which includes drawings, test instructions, test position manuals, and system software.
- Execution of continuous improvement projects with product design or operations processes
- Development of test flow charts and test capacity analysis.
- Root cause and corrective action investigations and present findings to management.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex technical problems.
- Capability of interacting with, or leading, a group of multi-disciplined engineers.
- The ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- 4 years of prior experience in disciplines listed above
- Experience with hands-on hardware integration, troubleshooting, and manufacturing experience
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop solutions to routine technical problems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within SAP
STEM Degree Required: Preferred Majors: Electrical, Electronics, Software, Systems or Computer Science)
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Eligibility requirements can be found at: