2020 Grads, Software Engineer Position in Ft. Wayne!
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems is actively looking for new or near-term college graduates to join our Software Engineering team. If you have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics or a related field, here is your opportunity to pursue an exciting career with Raytheon!
Be a valued member of a team delivering state-of-the art defense capabilities to government and military customers around the globe. Capabilities supported by the Fort Wayne Software team include:
· Integrated Air and Missile Defense systems, which produces the world’s most sophisticated short-, medium- and long-range, low- to high-altitude, all-weather air and missile defense systems, such as the combat-proven Patriot Missile which protects US and allied forces around the globe
· Large Ground and Naval Radar systems where Raytheon IDS is a world leader in large scale radar development, technology, and production such as exhibited in the AN/TPY-2, UEWR, and AMDR radars
· Naval Combat Systems and Electronics such as those being built for the DDG 1000 Zumwalt-class destroyer, America’s next generation, multi-mission, naval destroyer, serving as the vanguard of an entire new generation of advanced multi-mission surface combat ships
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana.
This position will be a Salary Grade G06.
–U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance.
- Candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (or completed a degree no more than 18 months prior to start date) with an emphasis in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related STEM field.
- US Citizenship is required
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree, minimum
- 3.4+ GPA
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Engineering Project or Internship experience
- Ability to work in an agile, collaborative environment
- MS Office or other presentation tool proficiency
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.At Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more.
- Bachelors Degree - Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree - Computer Engineering
- Bachelors Degree - Software Engineering
- Bachelors Degree - OTHER related STEM Field
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.