Are you ready to add Mission Assurance to your skill set? Are you ready to use your technical analytical skills in the Quality Sciences? This opportunity is for the role of Hardware Quality Engineer to support the development and deployment of Air Traffic Systems in Raytheon IIS. In this role you will represent the customer’s best interests, assuring product and process quality and effectiveness throughout the product life cycle from planning through post-delivery support. This position is based in the Marlborough, MA facility and may includes approximately 20% travel to the deployed customer sites, both CONUS and OCONUS, where you will have responsibility for the quality oversight of the system integration and delivered product.
Tasks include the following:
· Review and approve design documentation in PDM/PDM+
· Coordinate and perform ATS program audits
· Coordinate root cause and corrective action for Program, Corporate, Internal audit findings.
· Track, and drive nonconformance closure.
· Participate in peer reviews of program work products, technical data packages, Engineering Change Orders, Hardware Compliance artifacts
· Generate and revise command media e.g. SOPs, QA Plan, Work Instructions, Engineering rework procedures
· Prepare Quality metrics for monthly Operations Reviews.
· Perform Hardware inspections and dispositions
· Provide QA support to Lab Strings including witness and verify acceptance testing and hardware configurations.
· Support the FRACA FRB process for root cause and corrective action of field failures.
· Work with suppliers to lead resolution of hardware issues and non-compliances.
Site work includes:
· Perform independent site Quality inspection and audits of CONUS and OCONUS system installation at customer sites
· Independently represent Mission Assurance/Quality, working closely with customer and installation teams to resolve issues at site
· Prepare and present all Quality records to customer for sale of final system
This role will require obtaining a FAA clearance.
This position can be a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer I or Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer II based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.