Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Service Desk Manager to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Provide operational management of a Managed Service Desk to multiple Federal Agencies in a shared customer environment supporting 10,000 end users operating in multiple time zones globally.
• Provide guidance and operational status to executive level customers from multiple government agencies utilizing a shared service environment for IT Service Management utilizing ServiceNow platform
• Responsible for improving the help desk end user productivity to achieve efficiency and meet SLA requirements for year over year increased performance of Tier 0 Self Service help desk tickets.
• Oversee implementation of Customer Service Portal, Help Desk and Field Support Technicians operating in an As A Service environment with technical support provided by multiple service contractors and sub- contractors
• Help desk Institute (HDI) certified as a HDI Support Center Manager with a requirement that individual become HDI Support Center Director certified within 12 months of Task Order Award.
• Must be US Citizen capable of passing security clearance and background check to work supporting Federal Agencies
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in IT
• Recent experience managing ServiceNow ITSM environments
• ITIL awareness
• Delivering outsourced services within SLA
• Business and Portfolio expertise
• At least 10+ years of experience in IT area with management experience
• Experience leading by example in a large, complex global environment
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.