Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) has an excellent opportunity within their Estimating and Pricing organization for a Consulting Proposal Analyst. We are seeking a strong Cost Volume Manager to lead and manage Cost Volume efforts for any/all of the Raytheon IIS Business Units’ business pursuits.
This is a highly visible position which will require extensive contact with all proposal team members, subcontractors, customers and Raytheon IIS Senior Management. The management of this activity, in concert with the other proposal volume leaders, is key to winning new business by meeting strategy, schedule, and compliance requirements. Some additional activities include, but are not limited to: Develops cost strategy, forms and leads proposal cost team, manages all cost volume activities, compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications, coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments, researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts, coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings, participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives and participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
Flexible work arrangements are available
- Advanced Skills utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of International Pursuit pricing issues
- Course work towards or a Master’s degree in Business Administration is also desirable
Required Education :
US Citizenship Required:
- 8 Years applicable experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related discipline OR 6 years applicable experience with related Master’s degree Or 4 years applicable experience with related PhD
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.