Here at Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), we create solutions that make the world a safer place. It is our people that have driven the innovative and rapidly changing digital climate we have come to know today. We are looking for recent college graduates to help propel Raytheon Supply Chain into the next era of innovation.
This two-year, non-geographical (relocation not needed) rotational program is designed to empower growth throughout three functions- Procurement, Logistics and Operations. During the program, you will be able to expand your knowledge of the Supply Chain as a whole while also gaining unprecedented exposure to leadership along the way.
Throughout this experience you’ll have opportunities to meet face to face with other rotational program participants, engage with monthly guest speakers and senior leaders on topics of innovation, leadership and technology, work towards your Raytheon 6Sigma Specialist certification and connect through an individual mentorship program.
- You’re the “go-to” person— leadership will turn to you for ideas and projects outside of your day-to-day responsibilities
- You’re able to challenge the conventional—you can solve problems while thinking beyond the accepted solutions
- You’re a team player—you know when to step up to lead, but also when to take a step back and contribute in a group setting
- You’re flexible—customer priorities can change on a dime, we need you be able to quickly and effectively change direction
- You’re up for a challenge—when faced with difficult tasks, you don’t give up but instead push forward
- You’re an achiever—no matter what you’re doing, you do it to the best of your abilities and with the highest integrity
- You’re a teacher—you can take any audience through any channel and captivate them through effective communication and presentation skills
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree obtained within the past 18 months or by Summer 2020 in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Political Science, or a closely related field. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is strongly desired. Please include your GPA and transcript with your resume.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong ability to work in teams and collaborate with peers and internal customers
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and effectively multi-task
- This position requires the ability to access systems that contain information restricted to US Citizens based on certain Federal Government contractual requirements.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.