Raytheon Vision Systems, located in Goleta, CA, is seeking an experienced, high performing Human Resources Generalist to serve as a business partner to its Engineering and Mission Assurance organizations. The right candidate will understand business strategies and objectives while applying HR solutions in a proactive manner. The HR Generalist is expected to lead all aspects of Human Resources, including: talent acquisition, performance management, organizational learning and development, organizational change and effectiveness, compensation, employee advocacy, and employee relations.
- Translate business & HR strategies into operational and actionable plans.
- Execute critical HR processes, including compensation, performance management, talent acquisition, talent development, and workforce planning
- Proactively anticipate employee relations issue and provide timely coaching and counseling to reconcile differences and establish resolution.
- Advocate and drive for the resolution of employee issues and concerns including internal investigations, corrective actions and coaching
- Serve as a trusted advisor to front and mid-level leaders and employees.
- Embrace and model Raytheon’s core values to further advance the organizational culture; develop and implement strategies in support of diversity and inclusion initiatives, employee engagement and retention
- Consistently apply Raytheon HR policies to mitigate risk and ensure equitable solutions
- Leverage organizational effectiveness tools such as the New Leader Integration, high performing teams, and Leader and Team 360 Assessments to build and improve team and leader effectiveness
- Partner with leaders to develop strong succession plans
- Collaborate with company-wide HR functional partners (Engineering HR organization, compensation, talent acquisition, organization effectiveness, etc.) to align strategies and share best practices
- Minimum of 4 years of HR experience consisting of coaching and consulting with managers and employees on topics such as leadership, talent development, organizational change, performance management, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition, compensation, and employee relations
- Strong business acumen and diverse business perspective
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to build relationships with a broad range of styles at all levels, clearly and articulately present ideas, and influence decision-making
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and work independently
- Demonstrated integrity and strong judgment
- Experience coaching leaders on complex people issues
- General knowledge of applicable Federal and State employment laws
- Ability to interpret policies and guidelines to support company objectives
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- BA/BS in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development, or related discipline
- Master's Degree in Human Resources, or Business Administration
- Experience providing HR support in an Engineering or highly technical environment
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.