Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
POS - 151
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Watch Specialist to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Shift: Panama Shift- 6pm-6am
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance and support for Enterprise Watch services and provide technical assistance and support for Network services
- Maintains documentation and SOPs
- Monitor and support ticket workflows
- Review, assign, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their life-cycle
- Helps coordinate with IT service providers and communicates outages and plans for recovery
- Monitors operational activities of all cells to maintain centralized situational awareness of the overall health of NGA IT services
- Communicates the status and any incidents or concerns to ESC staff and other stakeholders
- Helps coordinate with impacted mission partners and communicates outages and plans for recovery
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Three or more years of related experience in networks
- Experience monitoring operational activities of all networks
- Experience coordinating with impacted mission partners and communication of outages and plans, perform stand up briefs to client
- Experience Monitoring and supporting ticket workflows
- 8570 Compliance with Security + CE
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.