Seymour Johnson Afb
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, services and modify aircraft and related support equipment
• Maintain aircraft forms and records; perform crew chief, expediter, flight chief, line chief and maintenance staff functions
• Supervise tactical aircraft and related support equipment repairs
• Perform Launch / Recovery and inspection of F-15 aircraft
• Perform periodic inspections and scheduled maintenance of F-15 aircraft
• Conduct fueling / defueling operations and aircraft servicing operations
• Conduct corrosion control procedures
• Inspect assigned aircraft, components, systems and related equipment
• Perform aircraft ground movement operations
• Maintain aircraft flight documents and associated forms
• Maintain aircraft technical orders and publications
• Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned RSAF trainees to the 5 and 7 levels
Qualifications and Experience:
• Total Number of years: 5+
• Years in Skill Level (if required): 3
• Skill Level: 7, AFSC: 2A373 or equivalent
• Academic: High School Graduate / USAF Technical School or Civil Equivalent
• Professional / Specialty: F-15 Air Plane General (APG-Crew Chief}
• Proficient in Launch / Recovery and inspection of F-15 aircraft
• Proficient in associated servicing of F-15 aircraft
• Knowledge of power plant / avionics / pneudraulics / environmental systems of F-15
• Proficient in maintaining associated aircraft documentation
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.