Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Material Program Manager (Manager II Material Program Manager) with solid leadership and project management skills to take on responsibility for the Qatar ADOC Program.
In this role, the Material Program Manager (MPM) is responsible for providing Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) leadership in the MSS Business Area.
In the Material Program Manager role, you’re the single point of contact interfacing with the Program Office and internal customers, including Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance and Contracts. You’ll represent the Supply Chain organization on policies, strategies and objectives, and you’ll oversee all Supply Chain Management activities needed to meet program requirements, all while developing and maintaining a strong link between various Supply Chain functions including Purchasing/Sub Contracts, Logistics and Production Control.
In this exciting role, you will be involved with converting customer requirements into strategy for proposals. You will be charged with executing the material strategy proposed to support program startup and execution. You will also be involved with contract scope closeout activity. In short, you will be a part of a fast-paced program executing in all phases of the product lifecycle.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Managing cost and schedule for GSCM labor and material using Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Oversite of the Supplier Management process (including Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, Supplier performance and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR)
- Driving for material affordability, requiring engagement with the Integrated Product Team, Supplier Engineering, Design Engineering and Quality
- Identifying and securing Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and managing the Supply Chain content of the proposal pipeline
- Developing and executing material product plans/strategies
- Creating and tracking key product area performance metrics
- Identifying and managing Supply Chain risks and opportunities
- 8+ years of Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Finance, Program or Project Management experience
- Experience utilizing an MRP or ERP systems such as SAP or PRISM
- Experience with budget management, finance or EVMS
- Experience leading or participating in project or cross functional teams
- Experience with Supply Chain processes and procedures
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Raytheon Material Program Manager Level 3 certification or higher (or ability and willingness to achieve within one year of hire)
Required Education:This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Master’s Degree (MA, MS, MBA) or equivalent
- Accomplished in the use of MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel and Project)
- Possess strong analytical, communication, teaming skills and prioritization skills
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills; ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with geographically dispersed, cross-function team members
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain positive working relationships with other functional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective manner, including exercising judgment in complex or ambiguous scenarios
- Experience with Supplier management
- Risk/Opportunity Management experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.