Job Description: This position is an IDS Contracts position working within the Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) Business Area. Primary responsibilities will include supporting the Medium Range Air Defense (MRAD) Programs Product Line which has a wide base of USG and Foreign Programs and Customers including with a mix of DoD, FMS and DCS contracts.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, motivated by results, possess skills in contracts or related applicable business experience, and the ability to interact effectively with external as well as internal customers. Duties will include participation in front-end assessment of business pursuits, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and significant customer activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment of contract requirements in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Candidate must be able to readily adapt in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The Contract Professional supporting this key business area is responsible for management of the customer relationship, the provision of business counsel and leadership to the Program Management Teams, together with expedited proposal, negotiation and/or definitization of contracts that are critical to IDS and IAMD Programs. Must be able to recognize business and contractual issues in program performance implement solutions; carry to completion, while exercising good judgment with minimal supervision.
PLEASE NOTE - This position may be located in Tewksbury, MA
• Display an advanced understanding of business relationships and contract structures, while demonstrating an exemplary level of business acumen.
• Differentiate between routine and non-routine contract elements and terms, and be able to make recommended solutions.
• Using sound management principles, broker closure to general business agreements, i.e., teaming agreements, proprietary information agreements, etc., along with understanding of management, organization, planning and controls.
• Recognize business and contractual issues in program performance, implement solutions; carry to completion, while exercising good judgment with minimal supervision.
• Negotiate sound business deals with its customers and to provide governance to the program team in carrying out the terms of the contract.
• Apply tenets of Raytheon’s principles of Customer Focused Marketing to establish and maintain effective customer relationships based on performance, relationships, solutions and ethical conduct
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.