Raytheon Vision Systems is seeking a talented and experienced engineer to join our team as Senior Multi-Disciplined Engineer I within the Test Department. The successful candidate will have a strong electronics background and possess technical experience in development and design verification test of infrared/visible sensors or other analog and digital integrated circuits. They will also possess experience in the specification, development, and troubleshooting of the associated test equipment. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, thorough, organized, self-starting, and a multi-tasker. Team effectively with other test engineers as well as communicating effectively to keep team members and management informed is a must.
- Minimum 4 years developing and testing of analog and digital integrated circuits
- Demonstrated understanding of the use of lab test equipment
- Demonstrated application of PC-based testing & characterization
- Demonstrated ability to design, configure, and maintain special test equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work on teams and collaborate effectively across functions
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and apply decision making skills with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills (oral, written & listening)
- Strong computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, MatLab or similar
- Open to working 1st or 2nd shift as necessary
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires the ability to obtain a DoD Secret U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience testing infrared and visible sensors, and their components - readout integrated circuits (ROIC), focal plane arrays (FPA), integrated dewar/cooler assemblies (IDCA)
- Experience in design, set-up and troubleshooting of test equipment for infrared and visible sensors and their components
- Ability to design, develop, and implement cost-effective methods for testing infrared sensors and systems
- Understanding of readout integrated circuits and focal plane array detectors
- Experience performing radiometric analyses
- Experience developing test or analysis software (C#,) and or Matlab
- Experience with Cost Account Management and EVMS
- Experience with Six-Sigma methods of problem solving
- SSBI clearance
BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related technical field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.