Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
1. Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines.
2. Must have a positive attitude, work well with a team, and have initiative in improving company operations.
3. Work with Warehouse Manager, Logistics Coordinator, and/or Cold Storage Lead to implement changes that have been identified.
4. Work effectively with other departments.
5. Maintain the warehouse and dock in a neat and organized manner following all GMP’s.
6. Safely and accurately stack bulk product six totes high.
Ensure all equipment is kept in working order.
Learn and work with ERP system
Responsible for maintaining and inspecting forklifts
Make certain all part pallets in a row are shipped when pulling product from that row.
Scan all inbound bulk and retail product and put away accordingly.
Load product onto trucks only if in a released status by Quality Control.
Load trucks and ensure all hold product is tagged with the correct hold tags and put in row designated Hold Product.
Scan product into its new designated location.
Receive inbound product properly and ensure that it is sampled as per Quality Control direction.
Receive inbound dry materials in Dry Storage when necessary.
9. Perform cycle counts as directed
10. Must be able to work in fast pace environment.
11. Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Warehouse Manager, Logistics Coordinator, and/or Cold Storage Lead.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.