Job Title: System Administrator
Job Location: Wrightstown, NJ
Security Clearance: Secret
Overview/ Job Responsibilities:
Provide specialized Command and Control support for Air Operations Center systems and technical support to augment and enhance forces and operations at the 321th Air Mobility Operations Squadron (AMOS), Travis AFB, CA, and 621st AMOS, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ
Support the Chief of AMOS Systems and C2 Systems Team to ensure servers, workstations, peripherals, communications devices, and software is on-line and available to the user as outlined in AFI 13-1 AOC Volume 3. Provide support to AMOS C2WSPTT training suites to facilitate interface between the Air Mobility Division and the AOC for training.
- Install, configure and maintain C2 systems servers.
- Administer C2 system operating systems.
- Load C2 system application software and patches.
- Install, configure and maintain system workstations.
- Perform backup of C2 systems.
- Manage all AOC small computer/terminal resources.
- Manage user computer software configurations and tactical LAN systems.
- Coordinate with users, workgroup managers, and communications focal point personnel to resolve computer software and hardware problems.
- Coordinate changes to the C2 systems network, computers, servers, or LAN systems with communications focal point personnel.
- Participate in Developmental Test & Evaluation and Operational Test & Evaluation of C2 systems and new technologies.
- Provide C2 systems administration and engineering planning, configuration management, integration, implementation and operations in support of war, contingency and humanitarian operations, exercises and experiments.
- Provide mentorship to newly assigned C2 systems administrators and engineers.
- Collaborate with AOC/AMOS Training Managers as necessary to ensure Mission Qualification Training (MQT) and Continuation Training (CT) requirements and instruction are accurate and reflect the individual AOC configurations, technologies and support responsibilities.
- Secret clearance
- Minimum five-years of experience working with operational-level C2 systems with demonstrated experience performing AOC (Falconer) C2 systems administration.
- Participation in AOC exercises or operations as AOC C2 Systems Administrator
- Experience supporting AOC operations within classified environments to include SIPRNet and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS)
- Demonstrated proficiency using unclassified NIPRNet and classified SIPRNet network enterprise environments and office automation software to include Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Demonstrated system proficiency with Global Decision Support System (GDSS Demonstrated system proficiency with Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS).Demonstrated system proficiency with Intra-Theater Airlift Request System (ITARS).Demonstrated system proficiency with Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
- Demonstrated system proficiency with Global Command and Control System (GCCS) Completion of a formal C2 FTU AOCIQTSYS and/or AOCIQTNET course or equivalent.
- MCSE, A+, Security+, or equivalent commercial certification.
- Prior USAF NCO or GS equivalent
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
ACT I delivers mission-critical Total Acquisition Management solutions to customers across the globe. ACT I specializes in providing the U.S. DoD, federal agencies, and allied partners with high-value Acquisition Strategy, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Financial Management, Healthcare Mission Support, Security and Cyber, Contract Negotiation Support, and Security Cooperation and Assistance services. Please apply directly through the website at: .
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact:
ACT-I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.