Job Title: Workflow Manager
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Overview/ Job Responsibilities:
Provide support to the Air Force Medical Readiness Agency (AFMRA) Commander's Action Group (CAG). The CAG supports the AFMRA Commander (CC) with sound communication (internal and external), workflow management and human resource program management expertise. The CAG interprets policies and programs, develops a range of alternatives and often is required to accomplish several phases of complex projects concurrently or sequentially.
- Provide subject matter expertise for task management support for over 400 active duty and civilian personnel assigned to AFMRA to include providing clarification to directorates on proper administrative courses of actions in response to taskings and ensuring AFMOA delivers complete/quality products in accordance with higher headquarter requirements/guidelines.
- Receive, staff, prioritize, assign, and monitor tasks. Track suspense's and archive all internal/external tasks of the organization to ensure information flows efficiently and task response is accurate/complete.
- Manage all task correspondence for completeness and quality; ensuring content standards are adhered to and set appropriate suspense dates for inquiries received.
- Identify inefficiencies, analyze customer responses and recommend courses of action to rectify deficiencies. Assess and revise policies and procedures to improve quality, timeliness and efficiency of work.
- Accept, amend or reject work presented by directorates prior to AFMRA CC review/approval; apply critical thinking skills to ensure content/response meets task requirements.
- Manage, monitor, coordinate, take appropriate action, and provide appropriate response to organizational email box inquires/email taskers.
- Provide daily update to AFMRA leadership on status of suspense's; prepare metrics/reports to update senior leadership on status of workflow management activities as required.
- Effectively interpret and communicate policy, directives and work flow throughout the organization.
- Author official memos, position papers, staff summary packages and other official documents in support of commander; prepare a wide variety of correspondence, reports and other official documents.
- Develop and maintain a full package of standard workflow materials to include templates, guidance instructions and checklists for dissemination and implementation.
- Instruct staff, formally and informally, on fundamentals of action officer duties as it relates to task management responsibilities and requirements.
- Evaluate reports, analyze facts and prepare responses.
- Bachelor Degree with five (5) years of experience in healthcare-related field, or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an AF Medical organization (of which includes 1 years' experience at a Headquarters/MAJCOM level) that required strong communications skills to include excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience must have knowledge of AFMS operating principles, organizational structure and design and programs/functions.
- Individual must have a minimum of five (5) years of successful experience with written and oral communication.
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data. Skill in fact-finding techniques to gather and verify information and to write and edit materials.
- Experience must display ability to be an independent worker, be able to influence others, have excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, and be able to work in a constant changing and high ops environment.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in an AF Medical organization (of which includes 3 years' experience at a Headquarters/MAJCOM level) that required strong communications skills to include excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience must have shown an ability to critically think and respond to complicated, short-suspense tasking's with products that displayed a wide degree of creativity and latitude based on extensive experience and judgment.
- Must show experience that displays exceptional interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well within and across groups, as well as the ability to stimulate the interaction and free sharing of thoughts and ideas is required.
- Experience must have skill in utilizing various automated data systems, managing and monitoring tasks, web-based products, tracking systems, and presentation software.
ACT I delivers mission-critical Total Acquisition Management solutions to customers across the globe. ACT I specializes in providing the U.S. DoD, federal agencies, and allied partners with high-value Acquisition Strategy, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Financial Management, Healthcare Mission Support, Security and Cyber, Contract Negotiation Support, and Security Cooperation and Assistance services. Please apply directly through the website at: .
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact:
ACT-I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.